Thursday 20 January 2011

Update on Kathleen

I know all Kathleen's friends and fans will be sad to hear that she is very poorly at the moment- in hospital with a broken hip. A good friend and fellow parishioner, Robert Gerrard, and his wife have been visiting regularly. He says:
Any CLOSE FRIENDS or RELATIVES of Kathleen can contact me for further details on:  
arelgy@aol.com
I have been very anxious as she was not answering her phone. Unfortunately, I live 350 miles away, but hope to get down to London to visit her in the near future- possibly with a copy of Moon in Leo, which is soon to go to the printers!
I know you will all be thinking of her, and wishing her well.
Update 3rd February
Kathleen is making good progress  now and is in rehab, where she is likely to remain for two or three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment